This issue has been playing on my mind for the last 3 weeks, all of which (bar 2 days) have been spent abroad, with miles of ocean between me and trying out my ideas. Finally today I got a chance to mess around with case ideas. Prior to travelling, I ordered some free samples of different cases from OKW Enclosures. Both of the models I ordered were incorrectly sized in one dimension. A lot of modifications will be needed. I will be posting progress slowly over the coming days.

The enclosures I ordered from OKW Enclosures
The enclosures I ordered from OKW Enclosures
The enclosure I will be modifying to fit the board.
The enclosure I will be modifying to fit the board.

 

Advertisements